Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, effective March 18th, the NTGA will be implementing the following limitations to the NTGA office:
Office Operations Limited to only the following items:
– Architectural Request Submissions
– For Sale Signs
– Mailbox Key Replacements
– New Home Sale- Welcome Packet and Key Pickup
The following office operations have been temporarily suspended:
– No pool pass processing through April 6th
– Payments: can be submitted through front door mail slot or sent to the P.O. Box in Atlanta, GA per instructions on the assessment letter
– Report a concern, call or email NTGA
NT Staff members are still available to assist you by phone (636-916-2085), web contact (www.ntga.net) and email during normal business hours.
We anticipate these temporary and proactive measures will work to safeguard the health of our staff and the residents we serve.
NTGA will closely monitor the situation and will look to resume normal office operations as circumstances allow.