New Town 2020 Events are here! However, due to the recent COVID-19 issues, the following guidelines are in place for all 2020 Events:
LIMITED CAPACITY FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING: At this time, only New Town Residents & their guests are invited to 2020 events at New Town at St. Charles.
- By attending any New Town event, you take full responsibility for your own protection, for the risk that you may contract COVID-19, & for disinfecting your hands.
- Do NOT attend if you have had any symptoms or exposure risks to COVID-19 as listed by the CDC guidelines.
- All attendees must adhere to social distancing guidelines & keep a minimum of 6’ between groups/families until notified otherwise.
- We suggest bringing a blanket & utilizing it for your group and leaving a minimum 6’ space between blankets to comply with social distancing.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring & use hand sanitizer.
- While waiting in lines at local kiosks or restrooms, please adhere to the markings for social distancing.
Any event may be cancelled or stopped if guidelines are not followed.
Anyone not adhering to these guidelines may be asked to leave the premises.
Schedule of events may be changed without notice.
Tomorrow Night, June 6th – Movie Night – “Mighty Ducks” begins at Sunset
Friday, June 12th – FREE CONCERT – The Bigg Riggs play your all time country favorites
Saturday, June 20th – DUCK RACE
Saturday, June 20th – DJ Tommy Tom will play all the best jams at the Shire Lane Pool at 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Saturday, June 20th – DJ Tommy Tom plays the hottest dance hits at the New Town Street Dance Party (behind the Amphitheater Stage) 7:00 – 10:00 pm
Friday, June 26th – Movie Night – “Yesterday” begins at Sunset
Saturday, June 27th – FREE CONCERT – Little Dylan Blues Band – the child prodigy brings his special blues performance to New Town
Friday, July 3rd – FREE CONCERT – “Staggercat” plays the best of the 80s – one of our faves!
Saturday, July 4th – Parade – more info to come
Saturday, July 4th – FREE CONCERT – “Dan Kuse & Double D” – all of the hits today & yesterday
Call 636.552.9212 with questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org