In response to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) the NTGA will be implementing the following cleaning protocols to the mail rooms:
– Routine sanitation of all doors, doorknobs, handles, parcels lockers and key fob readers.
– Upgrading to stronger cleaning products to ensure thorough sanitation of all areas.
– The Town Hall mail room restrooms will be temporarily shut down and locked.
NTGA playgrounds and parks will remain open during this time. All patrons are advised to exhibit caution and practice social distancing.
In addition, we encourage residents to take recommended safety measures including the following:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
– Practice social distancing and avoid close contact with others who may be sick.
– If you are showing signs of illness, please send someone to pick up your mail in lieu of coming to the mail room facility.
The NTGA remains committed to promoting a safe and healthy environment for our residents and will continue to monitor guidelines provided by the CDC and government officials moving forward.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and taking proper prevention measures.